"Parents don't vibrate like bouncy seats or swing like swings. They bounce and sway, and that's what the mamaRoo does: it moves like you do. Our team used motion sensors to measure the movements of real moms and dads as they soothed their babies and replicated those motions in the mamaRoo. It's the only infant seat with five different motions, all modeled after the natural movements parents make to comfort their babies. It isn't just another infant seat. It's our baby, and we made it for yours.
The mamaRoo plush is the same great mamaRoo with a softer, plush seat fabric that's even more comfortable for your baby. Just like the classic, the plush seat is machine washable and easy to zip in and out of your mamaRoo.
- Five unique motions based on real parental movements
- Five speeds (now faster!)
- Control motion AND soud from your smart device
- Built-in nature sounds and an MP3 hookup
- Three reversible toy balls
- Fabric (both plush and classic) is easy to remove and machine washable
- Seat reclines to any position
- Detects obstructions
- Suitable from birth to 25 pounds
- Discontinue use once child can sit up unassisted
- Product weighs 14 pounds. LWH: 22.3"" x 8.6"" x 26.5""
- No batteries - just plug it in
- One year warranty
Review by Kinley
August 28, 2016
Saved my sanity
When our first was born, my husband was a full time student working 2 jobs. Since I was almost always alone with our newborn, it was such a lifesaver to have a safe, comforting place to put him to soothe him to sleep when I needed a break! It worked like a charm to put him to sleep every time and seriously saved my sanity during a time I felt like I was practically a single mom. This was well worth the money to me!
Review by Jess
January 29, 2016
The Mamaroo was a life saver for me when my husband went back to work. I could put my new baby in it every time I needed to shower and get ready and he loves it. We bought one with plus fabric and it is soft on his gentle skin. I recommend this product to all my family and friends who are expecting.
Review by Allie
May 28, 2015
I love my Mamaroo!!
When I first purchased my Mamaroo, it was more of a want then a need, but now I don't know what I would do without it! I can always find a setting that calms my baby. Such a great purchase!
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
- COPYRIGHT 2015 THE BABY CUBBY®