Lightweight, easy to fold, and durability are what make the Baby Jogger Onyx City Tour the perfect stroller for busy on-the-go moms. Compactly place it in the back of your car, fold it up quickly to hop on the bus, or place it in the included backpack style travel bag when getting on the plane to visit grandma and grandpa. This stroller can go anywhere you go!
This is perfect for... Parents who want a compact and convenient travel stroller, without having to sacrifice all the features of a full-sized stroller!
- City Tour Lightweight Stroller
- Travel Bag in Onyx
- Multi-position seat recline
- Multi-position sun canopy
- Five point safety harness with shoulder pads and buckle cover
- Unique one-handed fold design with an automatic locking system makes takedown a snap
- 30% smaller than its nearest competitor
- Meets IATA standards for carry-on luggage
- 45 lbs per seat
- 14.21 lbs
- Folded: 22.0" x 9.0" x 17.7"
- Unfolded: 35.8" x 17.7" x 38.7"
Baby Jogger Universal Parent Console
Baby Jogger City Tour Belly Bar
Baby Jogger City Tour Cup Holder
Baby Jogger City Tour Weather Shield
Review by Sammy
September 15, 2016
Light stroller for our trip
My husband and I decided to purchase this stroller for our trip to Italy this fall. We loved how practically and easy the stroller seemed and the backpack part won me over but once we received and have tried it out on our walks to see how we like it, we are debating wether or not to take on our trip :/
It's light & honestly hardly no room space at the bottom for stuff , can't hang nothing on handle bar of the stroller because it's way too light, and the most one part that disappointed me the most was the seat, doesn't have a flat surface so my daughter kind of hangs off of it and straps are practically the only thing holding her. I guess it's good for store runs but I don't know how I feel about taking it on this trip.
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
- COPYRIGHT 2015 THE BABY CUBBY®