"The bib for kids who hate bibs!"
Bapronbaby's fabric is somehow waterproof and stain-resistant while also being comfortable enough to wear during arts and crafts, sensory time, in the car, and for meals. You would think that the chemicals involved in creating this miracle bib/apron are something from a terrifying sci-fi, but it's 100% certified baby safe, gentle enough for sensitive skin, and made from eco-friendly fabric that's made in the USA. The coverage it creates allows you and your little to get messy without the stress; simply rinse it off in the sink between adventures and hang dry.
Why Parents Love Bapronbaby:
The comfort of the full coverage Bapron makes it easy to keep on your child, keeping them mess free. It's difficult to remove without a grown-up's help, so the cute designs will stay on your toddler as long as you need it do. The eco-friendly fabric is easy to clean and gentle on your baby, BPA free, CPSIA compliant, and hand made in the USA. One bapron can fit a child from 6 months to 3 years, making the Bapron an investment that you will receive return on for years.
Why Children Love Bapronbaby:
Conforming to your child's body, the Bapron isn't bulky like most bibs. The comfort of the tie in the back, instead of on their neck, is a great solution for kids that hate the pressure around their neck. It moves with them, allowing them to wear it during all of their regular shenanigans without thinking twice.
- Over the shoulder shift that ties in the back for babies
- Fun designs for babies, toddlers, kids, and even adults
- Fabric is 100% certified baby safe by the CPSC and NAFTA
Material and Care
- Unique ezClean fabric is an eco-friendly polyester that is treated for total waterproof protection and maximum stain resistance.
- Quick Cleaning: rinse entire bapron/bib/apron under cool water with or without soap. Gently shake off water and allow to air dry fully. Bapron will be ready to use again in 30 minutes!
- Deep Cleaning: BapronBaby bibs are machine washable and may be tumbled dry on low to medium heat. Do not iron as it may damage the waterproof layer.
Design by Stephanie Lonas
- COPYRIGHT 2015 THE BABY CUBBY®