Billy Bibs have beautiful prints, and decorative edges that add a little flair to every outfit. You will never have to compromise beauty and functionality again!
Why Parents Love Billy Bibs Reversible Bib
- Adorable fabrics and accents
- Keeps clothes clean
Why Children Love Billy Bibs Reversible Bib
- Keeps clothes dry
- Made to fit newborn-12 months (may be a bit big on a newborn, and a bit small on a one-year-old)
- We recommend machine washing bibs with fringe and hand washing bibs with poms.
- Wash your bibs with a natural, phosphate-free detergent on a gentle cycle.
- Re-shape and hang, or lay flat to dry with the fringe facing up.
- If you hand wash, squeeze out water and hang to dry in a shady area.
- Iron well to get it back to looking new.
- Washing might change the look of the embellishments & trims.
- Never bleach or tumble dry.
- Please do not soak the bib for too long so the dye doesn’t run.
Disclaimer: All tassels, pom-poms, ties & other notions are secured as much as possible. However, they can become loose & be a choking hazard. Children wearing the bib should be supervised at all times. It is not to be worn while sleeping.