The Marathon is an exceptional car seat made to provide superior safety for your child. Britax has designed the SafeCell technology and created their seats with multiple areas that will keep your child safe far beyond federal safety standards. The Marathon has impact absorbing material in the base, harness, along with complete side impact protection and impact stabilizing steel frame. With the new ClickTight technology, installation is a snap and can be much more worry free!
Why Parents Love the Britax Marathon ClickTight
- Super easy and safe installation
- Easy remove cover for better cleaning
- Four separate SafeCell technology features for added impact protection
Why Children Love the Britax Marathon ClickTight
- Comfortable plush padding and fabrics
- 7-position recline
- Britax Marathon ClickTight car seat
- SafeCell Impact Absorbing Base compresses to absorb crash energy and counteract forward movement
- SafeCell Impact Stabilizing Steel Frame gives you peace of mind knowing there is strength where you want it most, through the spine of the car seat reducing forward flex and at the connection points to the vehicle.
- SafeCell Impact Absorbing Tether minimizes potential seat rotation with our unique two-strap design and slows forward movement with our patented rows of stitching that “give-way” one at a time.
- SafeCell Impact Absorbing Harness slows forward movement in the event of a crash.
- 7-Position Recline with Automatic Level Indicator adjusts for your child’s comfort while ensuring the best installation angle for your vehicle.
- Plush Foam Padding in the cover, buckle pad, shoulder pads and removable pillow surrounds your child in comfort at every touch point.
- EZ-Buckle System keeps buckles and straps out of your way when placing your child in the car seat.
- Easy-Remove Cover for cleaning convenience.
- Quick-Adjust, 12-Position Harness and 2-Position Buckle allows you to easily move the harness upward and buckle outward for a comfortable, secure fit as your child grows.
- HUGS with SafeCell Technology manages crash energy and forward head movement while keeping the chest clip properly positioned
- Certified for Aircraft Travel
- Made in the USA with global components
- ClickTight Seatbelt Installation
- Rear Facing: 5-40 lbs
- Forward Facing: 20-65 lbs
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight: 28.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 18.5" W x 23.5" H x 23" D
Material and Care Instructions
- Material: Comfortable plush fabric
- Care: Spot or sponge clean with warm water and mild soap
- Anti-rebound bar
- Convertible child cup holder
- Car seat sun shield
- Car seat travel bag