We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, driven, and has experience with SEO optimization and digital marketing to manage and optimize our digital marketing efforts, incliuding SEO, SEM, PPC, analytics, shopping feeds, & retargeting.
- Website Audits & Analysis, turning analytics and data into actionable recommendations, experience with analytics and SEO software like SEMrush/Ahrefs
- SEO strategies and implementation, SEO ranking signals and other basic SEO.
- Experience creating reports and analysis using microsoft excel.
- Basic coding background is helpful
- Experience creating and implementing linkbuilding strategies
- Experience optimizing websites and onsite SEO
- Ability to perform keyword research to evaluate and find actionable SEO opportunities
- Onsite and Offsite optimization including content, title tags, rich snippets etc
We want to work with someone who is easy to get along with, friendly, and fun to be around and who will contribute to our team and make our team stronger. We don’t want someone who is just looking for a "job" and a paycheck. Someone who enjoys the baby gear and the baby industry and is honest, positive, self-motivated, and works really hard.
You will be working with us in our Lindon, UT office full-time. You will be responsible for implementing our SEO strategy as well as monitoring and tracking results from those strategies. You will frequently use computer programs and software such as microsoft excel, google docs, google analytics, e-commerce shopping cart software, and other SEO software.
About our company
Seahorse Enterprises operates several e-commerce stores. Our newest website, The Baby Cubby, launched last year along with our first brick and mortar retail location. The Baby Cubby specializes in the best of everything baby. We are dedicated to creating innovative, convenient, and fun shopping experiences that help parents find the best for their families. Whether its the hundreds of hours we spend scouring consumer and product reviews to find the best products, our in-store massage chair, or our drive up ordering we believe parents deserve the very best.
This is a full-time salaried position. Compensation varies depending on qualifications and experience.
To apply email your resume & coverletter to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it by our store below.
Cameron Muir - 801-691-3898
The Baby Cubby
71 S. 1380 W. Suite # 2
Lindon, UT 84042