Are you a busy mom who can't seem to find 20 minutes to sit down and eat, let alone pump? Then you've found the right breast pump for you. Featuring a rechargable battery the Freestyle hooks to your belt and makes pumping a breeze for busy moms!
The Medela Freestyle Double Electric Breast Pump is the perfect tool for breastfeeding moms on the go. With 2-Phase Expression Technology, a rechargeable battery, and a lightweight motor you won't have to slow down for one second to keep your baby fed! The backlit digital display, timer, and memory button contribute to create a pumping experience like none other - just hook up and go!
Why Moms Will Love It:
The Freestyle will make pumping effortless. When used in tandem with a hands-free pumping bra you will be able to complete your daily tasks and pump without even having to time yoruself thanks to the built-in timer!
- This pump has been desinged as a daily use electric breast pump and was created with daily pumpers in mind.
- 2-Phase Expression Technology that stimulates your breasts to let down naturally and then express milk the same way your baby does. This feature can contribute to smaller decreases in milk production for mothers who return to work or are pumping exclusively.
- Digital displays features a memory button, timer, and backlight to make it easy to track your sessions no matter what time of day it is.
- Rechargable battery with a compact and lighteight motor making pumping-on-the-go cordless and easy breezy!
- BPA Free
- 1 - Freestyle pump
- 1 - Lithium ion battery - rechargeable
- 1 - AC adaptor/charger
- 1 - Double pumping kit - includes: (2) breast shield bodies, membranes and back caps, (1) set of tubing
- 1 - Set of 24mm and 27mm PersonalFit breast shields
- 4 - 5oz/150mL breast milk bottles and lids
- 1 - Portable microfiber carry bag
- 1 - Medela cooler system including cooling element
Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breastmilk if bottles or components become damaged.