The Owlet Vitals Monitor stays up all night so you don’t have to. You can rest easy at night since the Owlet monitor will alert you when your baby’s oxygen level and or heart rate drop below normal allowing you enough time to get the help you need.
This monitor is unique compared to any other monitor on the market because it uses Pulse Oximetry (the same technology they use in the hospital) to measure your infant’s heart rate and oxygen level. When there is an issue the device will trigger an alarm to the monitor base using Bluetooth technology. For added convenience you can also use the Owlet app on your smartphone to be notified of an emergency or to check your baby’s vitals.
This is perfect for:
New moms who may be worried about their baby sleeping in another room so they can have peace of mind.
- Base station
- Sock electronics
- 3 sock sizes to fit your child up to 18 months
- Charging cords
- Monitors heart rate
- Monitors oxygen level
- iPhone app
- Rechargeable battery
- Access to live vitals
- Independent base station
- Alarms from base station and phone
- Hospital Technoloty (pulse oximetry)
- Works on iPhone (4s and above), iPod (5th gen and above) and iPad/iPad Mini (2 and above). Owlet will be launching an Android app in June 2016.
- Track baby's heart rate
- Track baby's oxygen level
- Alert you (using wifi) when levels fall below normal
- Indicates when you are reading baby's vitals (Green pulsing light)
- Alerts you when bluetooth is not connecting (Blue light)
- Alerts you when the device is not able to read vitals (Yellow light)
- Alarms when your baby's vitals fall below normal (Red light and sound alarm)
Can I use this device with an Android device?
Yes, you can use the Owlet monitor if you have an Android device however you will not be able to take advantage of the app just yet. An Android version of the app will be available later this year. You will be alerted if there is an emergency on the base station.
Can I use this device with twins?
Yes, If you have twins you will need to buy two devices. You can take advantage of the app if you have two iOS devices. Each device will be connected to it's own base station and will alert you accordingly.
Is this a medical device?
No, this device is only to help aid you in detecting an issue, it is not a lifesaving device or to be used for diagnosing.
Review by Taiza
July 15, 2016
The peace of mind this little gadget gave me was well worth the price. I never went to bed worrying about if my baby was okay, knowing the Owlet would wake me up if something was wrong. SO WORTH THE MONEY!!
Review by Lexi S
February 24, 2016
The owlet rocks!
I absolutely love the owlet, it has brought great peace of mind to both my husband and myself using it on our preemie baby. It is well worth the price, I highly recommend the owlet to everyone, you won't regret getting it! I love knowing that while I am sleeping my owlet is monitoring my baby's heart rate and oxygen level and it will alert me if there is a problem with either. This most definitely has been my absolute most favorite baby product that I have ever purchased!
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
- COPYRIGHT 2015 THE BABY CUBBY®