Bamboo + Saranoni = Bamboni. Meet the cuddly, fluffy, and cloud-like blanket made from bamboo fibers.
Bamboni blankets are created from bamboo fibers, which are then converted into rayon fibers, creating a unique texture that is super soft and snuggly. These blankets are wonderfully light and fluffy, with a texture that both sensory lovers and photographers adore.
Why Parents Love Saranoni’s Bamboni Receiving blankets
- Grows with your baby from newborn to toddler stages
- The soft texture will be a great snuggle buddy when you can’t always be there
Why Children Love Saranoni’s Bamboni Receiving blankets
- Fluffy, soft texture is absolutely irresistible
- Light and airy
- A great comfort blanket
- Provides substantial warmth when it’s needed
- Lightweight and breathable
- Incredibly soft
- Slightly stretchy
- Unique texture
30" x 40"
Material and Care
- 78% polymicrofiber and 22% rayon from bamboo
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle
- Do not add bleach or fabric softener
- Hang or lay flat to dry