10 Fun Fall Activities to do with your Toddler
Fall is such a magical time of year! Here's a list of 10 fun things you can do with your toddler this season.These are some of my favorite things to do with my kiddos!
- Have a camp out in your backyard.
- Go on a hayride.
- Make (and eat... of course) pumpkin treats together. Try these super easy, 3-ingredient cookies. Your toddler will love whisking them together ...and licking the whisk!
- Go on a scenic walk to see the changing leaves (and maybe bring your pumpkin cookies for a mini picnic). While you're out, collect leaves and pine cones (sounds simple but my daughter seriously thinks this is the best thing in the world).
- Dive into a corn pit!
- Do fall crafts. Check out this awesome idea board here. Maybe you can even use some of the things you collected on your walk in your crafts.
- Go to a pumpkin patch and let them pick out their very own pumpkin.
- Decorate pumpkins with paint (a safer alternative for toddlers since there's no knife involved).
- Let them pick out their own Halloween costume- give a toddler independence and you will have a very happy kiddo.
- Find your way through a corn maze.
Written by: Natalie Gubler