Video: Clek Fllo Convertible Car Seat
One of the safest narrow car seats available, the Clek Fllo is packed with industry-leading safety features and sleek design.
The Fllo is incredibly versatile because it can seat children between 14-65 pounds, in both rear- and forward-facing modes. Let’s get started!
- Right off the bat, you’ll notice the Fllo's modern design and high-quality fabrics to suit stylish parents' lifestyles. The fabrics are naturally flame retardant, without any added chemicals.
- Its adjustable headrest is energy-absorbing and lined with EPP foam. It's connected to the frame using steel rods to provide maximum head protection in case of a side-impact collision. Its anti-rebound bar keeps kids much safer in rear-facing mode as well.
- Because it's less than 17 inches wide, it can be installed 3-across in most vehicles, or leaves more room for other passengers! It's a prime choice for larger families.
- The adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children.
- The Fllo can be installed with the LATCH connectors or using the vehicle seatbelt. If I'm being honest, the seatbelt method is quite a bit easier and less confusing, so that's what I recommend. That way, you also don't have to worry about weight limits and the like.
Take a peek at all of these features and each of the installation methods below: