As diaper bags have evolved, they have, in some ways, become more like statement purses or high-end handbags. This comes with some pluses and minuses, as purses look good and make you feel more put-together, but purses also have a tendency to develop into large abyss-like holes that hold a whole lot of everything you can't find when you need it. You dig?
Practical and Stylish
Thankfully, some diaper bags have chosen to evolve in such a way that maintains their high-end style without creating the problem of disorganization that is so common for women's purses. One such diaper bag creator wanted to make something truly beautiful and useful. Thank you Petunia Pickle Bottom Intermix Collection!
Customize Your Intermix ExperienceSo what is the PPB Intermix Collection, exactly? In plain English, it's a backpack diaper bag complete with a customizable organization system to fit any outing, parenting style, situation, or circumstance. Sounds pretty awesome, right? Here are the main parts of the PPB Intermix Collection:
- Backpack (comes with washable changing pad and wipes case)
- Petunia Pickle Bottom Intermix Collection Backpack - Birch/Black
- Grid Caddy (a collapsible organizer to hold pixels (shown below))
- Petunia Pickle Bottom Intermix Collection Grid Caddy - Positive
- Cool Pixel (an insulated tote)
- Petunia Pickle Bottom Intermix Collection Cool Pixel - Positive
- Midi Pixel (a mid-sized tote)
- Petunia Pickle Bottom Intermix Collection Midi Pixel - Angle
- Mini Pixel (a small tote)
- Petunia Pickle Bottom Intermix Collection Mini Pixel - London Calling
Mix and Match
If you usually have a little bit of everything in your purse, invest in one of each tote type for a complete travel system that works for any occasion. I think you're catching my drift here that the packing possibilities are certainly endless. Once you've got your pixel types picked out, move on to styles and colors:
- Grid Caddy in Positive
- Cool Pixel in Positive and London Calling
- Midi Pixel in Positive, London Calling, and Angle
- Mini Pixel in Positive, London Calling, and Angle
Each pattern or style goes perfectly together so you don't have to worry about going wrong with the colors. Once you know your backpack type, pieces (or totes), and destination or outing, nothing can stop you from packing the most perfectly organized and prepared diaper bag ever. And the best part? Each insertable tote comes with easy-grab handles so you can pass off parts to older siblings or mothers' helpers at a moment's notice.