Video: Bugaboo Bee5 Stroller
The Bugaboo Bee5 is a uniquely designed 20-pound single stroller that is perfect for city life!
Let’s go over some of the features:
- Straight out of the box, the Bugaboo Bee5 is suitable from about 6 months and is designed to hold up to 40 pounds. In addition to the stroller, the package also includes a rain cover.
- It has an extra large sun canopy made of durable canvas fabric. It has a zipper in the back for extra coverage.
- Its handlebar is adjustable for any height and comes with a leather grip.
- The seat includes a 5-point harness to keep your child secure. It has a multi-position recline, which includes a near-flat position for napping, a relaxed semi-recline, and an upright position. One of the coolest parts is that you can adjust the height of the backrest as well as the depth of the seat as your child grows!
- It has a storage basket for you to store just under 9 pounds worth of any items you need.
- It has 6-inch tires with independent 4-wheel suspension for better shock absorption, and it’s super easy to maneuver with one hand.
- The front wheels are lockable in case you need to move over grass or other terrain, and you can lock the stroller with the white pedal on the back of the frame.
- This stroller is modular, so you can easily reverse the seat.
If you have a newborn, the Bee5 can be used with other accessories. If you purchase separate adapters, it’s compatible with infant car seats like Maxi-Cosi and Britax. Bugaboo also makes a compatible bassinet, or a baby cocoon inlay for the seat itself.
The Bugaboo Bee5 has a simple, compact fold. It actually collapses into itself and can fit easily into the trunk of any car. Additionally, if you lock the front wheels to face backwards and then fold it like normal, you can tote the stroller along behind you on the go!