Britax is one of our most trusted brands, especially in terms of durability and safety. The Highpoint and Grow With You Clicktight Plus are both amazing booster seats, but take a look at this video to see some of their key differences!
Let’s start off by talking about their similarities.
- Both boosters have an adjustable headrest, plus 3 layers of Side Impact Protection on the sides of the shell.
- They both have dual arm rests, with cupholders on each side. The Grow With You Clicktight Plus has extra compartments for snacks and toys, while the Highpoint’s cupholders are removable and dishwasher safe.
- They each have an easy shoulder and lap belt path marked in red. The Highpoint has the added benefit of a belt positioning clip in booster mode.
Now let’s go over the main differences between these two seats.
- The Britax Grow With You Clicktight Plus has a rear tether for extra stability in the installation, plus a small adjustable recline.
- It also has more flexibility for your child’s size. It comes with a built-in harness, which can be used for children between 25-65 pounds and 34-49 inches tall. In harness mode, the super convenient Clicktight door can be used for installation with either the vehicle seatbelt or the lower anchor connectors.
- The Highpoint is only a booster seat, so it doesn’t come with a harness.
- That being said, once the Grow With You Clicktight Plus is converted to booster mode by removing or storing the harness, these seats have the same height and weight limits (between 40-120 pounds and 44-63 inches).
- To prevent either seat from becoming a projectile while you’re in motion without your child in the car, they each have soft lower anchor connectors—the Highpoint’s lower anchors are retracted from the back instead of being stored inside a Clicktight door.
- One added benefit of the Highpoint is that once your child grows a little more, you can remove the backrest for No Back Mode.