Video: Top 5 Best Selling Infant Car Seats 2021
The decision between a convertible car seat and an infant car seat can be a difficult one. When faced with this decision, I sided with the infant car seat purely for convenience. The ease of snapping the seat into a stroller to convert it into a travel system was a dream. If you’re looking for a new infant car seat, check out this video for an overview of some of the best selling infant seats on the market.
5. Nuna PIPA RX: If you move your baby often between cars, the Nuna PIPA RX is the perfect fit. There is no need to buy multiple bases, as this infant seat can be safely installed without a base. This seat comes with the Nuna RELX base and allows the infant seat to be reclined at 4 different positions. It also comes with the Dream drape™ that easily pulls down from the canopy, allowing your baby to sleep better while still allowing for great air flow. A nice peek-a-boo window in the back of the canopy also allows you to check on your baby when the drape is in use.
4. UPPAbaby MESA: If you struggle knowing if your car seat was installed safely, the UPPAbaby MESA is a great option. The MESA comes with an indicator that turns green when installed correctly, and the LATCH retracts on its own which helps you get a tight installation. This seat also has a no-rethread harness, making it convenient to make adjustments as your baby grows. The Mesa’s storage pockets on the side of the seat keep the buckles out of the way, helping you to put your baby into the seat efficiently. You can also find a button on the top of the handle, allowing for quick release from the stroller.
3. Nuna PIPA Lite RX: One of the newest car seats on the market, the PIPA Lite RX is very similar to the Nuna Pipa RX. It comes with the peek-a-boo window and Dream drape™ and can be installed without a base. However, it is the only Nuna infant car seat with a no-rethread harness for easy adjustment as your baby grows as well as magnets to keep the buckles out of the way when putting your baby into the car seat. It is also very light weight at only 6.9 pounds!
2. Nuna Pipa: The original Nuna Pipa infant car seat has many of the great features of the newer Nunas, such as the peek-a-boo window and Dream drape™. However, this seat comes at a lower price range than the other Nuna seats. It is also very light weight, at less than 8 pounds. If you are looking for something simple yet high quality, the original Nuna Pipa is a great choice.
1. Doona: The Doona is one of the most convenient infant car seats. This seat is a stroller and car seat all in one. Just pull the seat out of the car, flip out the wheels, and extend the handle to take your baby anywhere with ease. The seat and base are very light weight, which is a major bonus when it comes to baby products.
You can find our infant car seats in store or online at babycubby.com.
You can also check out our top 5 convertible car seats here: https://www.babycubby.com/blogs/parenting/video-top-5-best-selling-convertible-car-seats-2021