Your Little's Easter Basket Essentials
The Money SaverThis is the basket I would’ve bought last Easter after just buying a new home and wanting to save a little bit of money while things were tight. Don't worry though, your kids will still think they've gone to Easter heaven with what I've got in store for them!
These cups are genius! Each one comes with a kid friendly drinking cup and an adhesive hook that sticks to most any surface that a cup can hang on (most commonly found on the refrigerator). It’s a sure way to keep dirty cups from getting lost all over the house. These come in four fun colors: Azul, Citron, Lilac, and Tangerine.
- Baby Bling Headband for the little lady or Sweet N Swag Bow Tie for the little man
- A classic children’s book like The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- In my opinion, it’s not an Easter Basket without a little treat! To top off Basket A, throw in a piece of candy or two.
The Mom Haul
This is what I plan on purchasing for my little guy’s basket this Easter. Inside it will be:
- A 6-Piece Pocket Pouch Prism of Tegu Blocks
- A PlanToys Racer
- Sweet N Swag Bow Tie (or Baby Bling Headband for a girl) I’m serious when I say I can’t get over how cute these products are!
- When I was growing up I occasionally got movies in my Easter Basket, so to carry on this tradition I’ll be putting Disney’s The Good Dinosaur in my boy’s basket.
- Like I said before, an Easter Basket is not complete without a little bit of candy!
The Grandma BasketThis is more at the top end of the budget - which is why I named it The Grandma Basket *cough cough* Inside is:
More shapes, more sizes, and more blocks in this Tegu set! Endless amounts of imagination will come from these not-so-ordinary blocks.
- Puj PhillUp Kids Cup and Grippy Hook (2 Pack)
- Easter Sunday calls for Sunday Best so once again I’m including the Baby Bling Headband and to mix it up a little, a Sweet N Swag Suspenders and Bow Tie Set Add some light brown suspenders to go with the peachy pink, mint denim, or dark grey bow tie to complete your young gentleman’s stylish look!
- A spring/Easter coloring book, some crayons, and of course candy and Basket C is complete!
I hope I was able to inspire some ideas by sharing these basket combinations and get your Easter Minds rolling!
Phew! that was a great compilation! Hopefully that gives you some fabulous Easter Basket ideas! I know that my kids are going to LOVE all of their fun, new toys - and I know yours will, too!