Hopefully, we’re not the first to say it today, but either way, I hope you consider it the loudest- HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MAMA!
Being a mom can sometimes feel like a thankless job. From the midnight feedings to the midnight diaper changes. The endless amount of clean-ups and patch-ups. The late-night worry sessions, and the midday breakdowns. Trying to keep it all on track, while not losing it. It can seem like a load to carry, an uphill battle, and an endless list.
Well, mamas, we have one thing to say about it all: We. See. You.
- To the working mom trying to balance it all: we see you.
- To the stay at home mom, surviving day in and day out: we see you.
- To the brand new mama, trying to figure it out through teary eyes: we see you.
- To toddler mamas: we see you.
- To the frustrated mama: we see you.
- To the mama in the thick of it: we see you.
- To the mama with grown-up babes, trying to find solace in the silence: we see you.
To all the mamas, battling each day and loving your babies the best you can: we see you and we love you.
We don’t have to be the first to tell you that it’s all worth it. All the sacrifices, all the stress, all the meltdowns, and all the tears. It’s. All. Worth. It! For those tiny hugs, cheesy smiles, and belly laughs. For those late-night laughs and heart-to-hearts. For the advice they will ask for, and that you will gladly pass on to them.