Chicco is not a stranger to the car seat game, and they are quite good at it too! This new convertible version, the NextFit iX, makes safety by installation even easier for parents! The NextFit iX Zip is the seat you need if you need versatility. Chicco has packed features into this convertible seat; steel reinforced frame, nine recline positions, nine headrest positions, and a two-position chest clip. Installing this seat is also a breeze with the SuperCinch LATCH system, built-in belt lock-offs, and LockSure belt-tightening system!
Why Parents Love the NextFit iX Zip
- New belt tightening system makes installation even easier and more precise
- Steel reinforced frame
- Easy to tighten harness means no more fighting with the seat to get the harness tight
Why Children Love the NextFit iX Zip
- Shoulder straps widen as they rise to keep out of the neck
- 9 different recline and harness height positions
- Infant insert
- Removable thermal-insulated cup holder
- 9-position leveling system for an accurate fit in a wider range of vehicles
- Bubble level-indicators verify seat angle in both rear-facing and forward-facing modes
- Premium connectors and a SuperCinch tightener help achieve a secure installation with LATCH
- New! Belt-tightening system helps achieve a secure installation with vehicle seat belt
- New! 9-position easy-adjust headrest and no-rethread harness
- New! Easy-pull, force-multiplying harness tightener for a snug and secure child fit with less effort
- Seat pad easily zips out from shell for machine washing
- Padded harness system keeps both sides of waist belt out of the way while putting
- Removable newborn positioner accommodates infants from 5-11 lbs
- Steel-reinforced frame with EPS energy-absorbing foam is side-impact tested for superior protection
- Tether LATCH
- Seatbelt Installation
- Rear Facing: 5-40 lbs.
- Forward Facing: 22-65 lbs.
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight: 25.1 lbs.
- Dimensions: 21" L x 19" W x 29.2" H inches
Shell can be machine washed in cold water in a delicate cycle; all other materials should be spot cleaned.