Zara the Unicorn
Zara the Unicorn
I come from a lush, mystical forest where I love to gallop and chase rainbows! I think miracles happen all the time and you, my friend, are one of them. We are all unique and capable of incredible things, so let’s show the world what’s magical about us. Let’s be unicorns together!
Birthday: February 5th
Favorite quote: “Everything she does is magic.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
1 doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world
FABRIC + FEATURES:
- Hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Premium felt and knit details
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- Available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- Signature 10 meal wristband
- Handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping applies to standard shipping orders over $95 within the continental U.S.A. Unfortunately, orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or APO/FPO addresses do not qualify for free shipping.
Large furniture items that must ship as freight such as cribs, gliders and dressers have a separate furniture delivery fee.
Free 5-7 days shipping is available on every order over $95 (excluding taxes and shipping fees) in the continental U.S.A. If you are in need of expedited shipping, the cost will be dependent upon your area and how fast you are wanting it shipped to you. You can get a shipping quote in your cart at checkout.
For standard shipping, FedEx and USPS have up to 5-7 business days to deliver your order. However, most items arrive within 3-5 business days.
To track your package, follow one of the links below:
United States Postal Service (USPS) Tracking: https://m.usps.com/m/TrackConfirmAction
FedEx Tracking: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track