Diaper Rash Cream
Diaper Rash Cream
All natural, soothing cream helps treat and prevent diaper rash. Creates a moisture barrier for your baby’s bum, preventing discomfort and bringing relief to irritated skin. Fragrance free.
- Zinc Oxide – This natural mineral provides a non-irritating protective barrier on skin, to assist in shielding from damaging elements
- Aloe, Shea and Cocoa Butters – These restorative and rich butters nourish and hydrate skin
- Monoi Coconut Oil – Tiare flower petals are collected by hand, then infused into coconut oil to create this coveted Tahitian oil that keeps skin smooth and moisturized
- Hypoallergenic / Fragrance Free / Dye Free
- Pediatrician Tested / Dermatologist Tested / Cruelty Free
- Plant Based / Gluten Free
- Preservative Free / Paraben Free / Formaldehyde Donor Free / Glycol Free / Propylene Glycol Free / Petrolatum Free / Petroleum Free / Phthalate Free / Sulfate Free / Silicone Free / Talc Free / Mineral Oil Free / pH balanced
- Product of the USA
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow area to dry.
- Apply cream liberally as often as necessary with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Zinc Oxide (16%), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping applies to standard shipping orders over $95 within the continental U.S.A. Unfortunately, orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or APO/FPO addresses do not qualify for free shipping.
Large furniture items that must ship as freight such as cribs, gliders and dressers have a separate furniture delivery fee.
Free 5-7 days shipping is available on every order over $95 (excluding taxes and shipping fees) in the continental U.S.A. If you are in need of expedited shipping, the cost will be dependent upon your area and how fast you are wanting it shipped to you. You can get a shipping quote in your cart at checkout.
For standard shipping, FedEx and USPS have up to 5-7 business days to deliver your order. However, most items arrive within 3-5 business days.
To track your package, follow one of the links below:
United States Postal Service (USPS) Tracking: https://m.usps.com/m/TrackConfirmAction
FedEx Tracking: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track