The Deluxe+ dock is the ultimate Stage 1 docking station for your baby ages 0-8 months old. Multifunctional and multitasking, the DockATot Deluxe+ dock offers a safe and comfy spot that lets baby rest, lounge, play, cuddle, do tummy time and get diaper changes. Deluxe+ docks are lightweight and portable, allowing for easy travel. Additional covers are available for purchase to match your mood, room and style. Designed with love in Sweden and made in Europe. All filling materials are sourced from world-leading suppliers with hygienic and non-toxic properties.
Why Parents Love the DockATot Deluxe Plus Dock Baby Lounger
- Made to be breathable and hypoallergenic
- Easy to wash
- Sophisticated colors and patters
Why Children Love DockATot Deluxe Plus Dock Baby Lounger
- Easy to travel with
- 0-8M, Stage 1
Weight and Dimensions
- 18 inches wide x 29-34 inches long [29 inches with buckles closed and 34 inches with buckles open]
- Weight (excl. packaging): 3.0 lbs.
- Weight (incl. packaging): 3.6 lbs.
- Each piece of the dock is washable, and care instructions are below for each piece (for more detailed instructions please refer to the label on the bottom of your dock cover). We do not recommend using bleach on any part of your dock - stain remover is preferred.
- Outer Cover: Machine wash in cold water inside a garment bag and hang to air dry (to help avoid color bleeding for covers with prints, be sure to immediately hang to dry after machine cycle is finished and ensure there are no folds or overlapping when drying). Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Pad: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Inner Sleeve: Machine wash in cold water and hang to air dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Inner Tube: The tube rarely needs washing, shaking and ventilating are usually enough. If washing the tube, machine wash in cold water inside a garment bag and then tumble dry on low heat only. You can shake or fluff to redistribute the filling as necessary. If still damp, lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Due to the hygienic nature of DockATot Loungers, returns are not allowed.