Meet our multitasking stage 2 dock for babies age 9–36 months. The Grand dock is the ultimate multifunctional station for your growing little one. Multitasking, the DockATot Grand is perfect for cuddling, playing, lounging, resting and everything in between. It's also ideal for transitioning into a bed when your little one is ready, thanks to the rounded sides that help children settle more easily and reduce the risk of falling out of bed.
Why Parents Love the DockATot Grand Dock Baby Lounger & Sleep Positioner
- Made to be breathable and hypoallergenic
- Easy to wash
- Sophisticated colors and patterns
Why Children Love DockATot Grand Dock Baby Lounger & Sleep Positioner
- Easy to travel with
- Lightweight and portable with carry handle
- All materials are breathable, washable, and hypoallergenic
- Covers are 100% cotton
- All filling materials are sourced from suppliers with hygienic and non-toxic properties
- Designed with love in Sweden
- Made in Europe
- 9-36M, Stage 2
Weight and Dimensions
- 24"W x 39"L (47"L with clasps open)
- Weight (excl. packaging): 5.3 lbs
- Weight (incl. packaging): 6.4 lbs
- Each piece of the dock is washable, and care instructions are below for each piece (for more detailed instructions please refer to the label on the bottom of your dock cover). We do not recommend using bleach on any part of your dock - stain remover is preferred.
- Outer Cover: Machine wash in cold water inside a garment bag and hang to air dry (to help avoid color bleeding for covers with prints, be sure to immediately hang to dry after machine cycle is finished and ensure there are no folds or overlapping when drying). Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Pad: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Inner Sleeve: Machine wash in cold water and hang to air dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Inner Tube: The tube rarely needs washing, shaking and ventilating are usually enough. If washing the tube, machine wash in cold water inside a garment bag and then tumble dry on low heat only. You can shake or fluff to redistribute the filling as necessary. If still damp, lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Due to the hygenic nature of DockATot Loungers, returns are not allowed.