Self-Feeding Starter Kit
Self-Feeding Starter Kit
The mystery of how to introduce utensils has been solved.
Made for kids just starting their journey to the spoon, the NumNum Self-Feeding Starter Kit includes a stage one pre-spoon with textures that acts as a feeding-teether to help your child get acclimated to holding a utensil. Once they’ve learned the basics, they can also use the innovative stage two pre-spoon with channels for trapping food. Both products are designed for use with the Beginner Bowl, also included, that features a patent-pending cone-shaped interior that helps kids find and enjoy every bite.
Starter Kit Includes:
- Stage One and Stage Two Pre-Spoon GOOtensils in new colors Storm Gray
- Glacier Green Beginner Bowl in Storm Gray
Beginner Bowl Features/Benefits:
- Sloped interior walls guide food to one easy-to-find spot
- No hard edges - reduces therisk of tipping
- Broad, non-slip base for maximum stability
- Capacity: 3.5 oz
- Dimensions: 5” x 5” x 2”
- Materials: FDA-grade TPE and polypropylene
- Innovative design requires no scooping or balancing
- Easier to use than a spoon!
- Stage One pre-spoon with textures grabs just enough food for beginners
- Textures also soothe sore gums
- Stage Two pre-spoon with channels captures and holds thicker foods
- Thicker handle contoured to comfortably and securely fit a child’s hand
- Dishwasher safe
- Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Dimensions: 5.1” x 1.2” x 3.9”
- Materials: Premium Food-Grade Silicone and Nylon
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping applies to standard shipping orders over $25 within the continental U.S.A. Unfortunately, orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or APO/FPO addresses do not qualify for free shipping.
Large furniture items that must ship as freight such as cribs, gliders and dressers have a separate furniture delivery fee.
Free 5-7 days shipping is available on every order over $25 (excluding taxes and shipping fees) in the continental U.S.A. If you are in need of expedited shipping, the cost will be dependent upon your area and how fast you are wanting it shipped to you. You can get a shipping quote in your cart at checkout.
For standard shipping, FedEx and USPS have up to 5-7 business days to deliver your order. However, most items arrive within 3-5 business days.
To track your package, follow one of the links below:
United States Postal Service (USPS) Tracking: https://m.usps.com/m/TrackConfirmAction
FedEx Tracking: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track