Toddler Bapron - Vintage Rose
Toddler Bapron - Vintage Rose
Bapronbaby has created this fun solution for the bib-hating baby, toddler, and kid in your life. This bib/apron hybrid is easy to clean and not easy for your little to take off on their own.
"The bib for kids who hate bibs!"
Bapronbaby's fabric is somehow waterproof and stain-resistant while also being comfortable enough to wear during arts and crafts, sensory time, in the car, and for meals. You would think that the chemicals involved in creating this miracle bib/apron are something from a terrifying sci-fi, but it's 100% certified baby safe, gentle enough for sensitive skin, and made from eco-friendly fabric that's made in the USA. The coverage it creates allows you and your little to get messy without the stress; simply rinse it off in the sink between adventures and hang dry.
Why Parents Love Bapronbaby
- Easy to keep on your child, because it's difficult to remove without a grown-up's help
- Eco-friendly, BPA fabric is CPSIA compliant and easy to clean
- One bib fits a child from 6 months to 3 years
Why Children Love Bapronbaby
- Forms to body so it doesn't feel bulky
- Tie in the back, instead of on their neck
- Moves with them so it doesn’t feel restrictive even while playing
- Over the shoulder shift that ties in the back for babies
- Fun designs for babies, toddlers, kids, and even adults
- Fabric is 100% certified baby safe by the CPSC and NAFTA
Material and Care
- Unique ezClean fabric is an eco-friendly polyester that is treated for total waterproof protection and maximum stain resistance.
- Quick Cleaning: rinse entire bapron/bib/apron under cool water with or without soap. Gently shake off water and allow to air dry fully. Bapron will be ready to use again in 30 minutes!
- Deep cleaning: BapronBaby bibs are machine washable and may be tumbled dry on low to medium heat. Do not iron as it may damage the waterproof layer.
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping applies to standard shipping orders over $25 within the continental U.S.A. Unfortunately, orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or APO/FPO addresses do not qualify for free shipping.
Large furniture items that must ship as freight such as cribs, gliders and dressers have a separate furniture delivery fee.
Free 5-7 days shipping is available on every order over $25 (excluding taxes and shipping fees) in the continental U.S.A. If you are in need of expedited shipping, the cost will be dependent upon your area and how fast you are wanting it shipped to you. You can get a shipping quote in your cart at checkout.
For standard shipping, FedEx and USPS have up to 5-7 business days to deliver your order. However, most items arrive within 3-5 business days.
To track your package, follow one of the links below:
United States Postal Service (USPS) Tracking: https://m.usps.com/m/TrackConfirmAction
FedEx Tracking: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track