Veer Cruiser, the world’s first All-Terrain Crossover that blends all of the feel, functionality and safety of modern premium strollers with the classic fun of a wagon. Cruiser comes equipped with 2 Cup Holders and a Drink and Snack Tray.
Color: Dark Gray sidewalls with black frame.
- ALL-TERRAIN PERFORMANCE: Turn, pivot and detour to places you never thought you could.
- ULTIMATE CRAFTSMANSHIP: Aircraft grade aluminum, with a single-frame patented wall system.
- FROM 0 TO 5 AND BEYOND: All infants, toddlers and young kids are welcome.
- SAFETY IS STANDARD: Safety is built in. Veer Cruisers meet all ASTM stroller safety standards and are JPMA certified.
- STOW & GO: Folds flat for easy transportation in small trunks and stands upright for storage.
- All Terrain Performance
- Aggressive Front Suspension
- Robotically Welded Aluminum Frame
- Large Rugged, knobby tires
- Rear Wheel Fenders
- Hose Cleanable
- Contoured and Vented Seats
- Durable Water-, Stain- and Fade-Resistant Fabric Sidewalls
- Meets ASTM safety standards and is JPMA Certified
- Passenger Seating for 2 with 3-point Safety Harnesses
- Infant Car Seat Compatible* adapter for one infant (sold separately)
- One Touch Footbrake
- Performance Handle Grip
- One-hand fold and self-standing
- Push, Pull or Push-Along
- Adjustable Handle Height
- Accepts 6 Cup Holders (2 included)
- Snack and Drink Tray (Included)
- Expandable Footwell
- 6 Mesh Interior Pockets
- 4 Storage Wells for Toys or Drink Box
IN THE BOX
- 2 Cup Holders
- Snack & Drink Tray
- Explorer Handbook
- Cruiser ships in a branded Veer box
- Cruiser Body Dimensions: 37″ L x 20″ W x 25″ H
- Folded Dimensions: 37″ L x 20″ W x 14″ H
- Folded Dimensions (wheels removed): 37″ L x 20″ W x 8″ H
- Weight: 32.5 lbs.
- Passenger Weight Capacity: each seat is suitable for up to 55 lbs and 45 in.