Formula Feeding Just Got Easier
Despite being a breastfeeding mother, I found formula was handy for those quick date nights away from little mr. when I just didn't have time to pump or I was out of freezer-stored breast milk. But let's be honest--leaving baby with Papa seemed a little more complicated when I said, "you'll have to make him a bottle." How much formula? How much water? And then there's the whole different ballgame of heating the baby bottle to the perfect temperature! Is it possible that there's an easier way for parents and Nana and Pop's everywhere?Whether you exclusively formula feed or use formula once in a while, every single parent can benefit from the genius design of Mixie bottles. Yes, it's true. These innovative little bottles make it so you can fix your baby a bottle ahead of time, and then mix it right when they're hungry. How is this possible, you might ask? Here's how it works:
Prep Instructions for the Mixie:
- Scoop the needed amount of formula into the smaller airtight container.
- Press the container lid down to secure the formula, keeping it dry.
- Twist formula compartment into the bottom of the Mixie bottle.
- Fill bottle with prepared water from the top.
- When baby is ready to feed, push the button on the bottom of the bottle to effectively release the airtight container.
- Shake the bottle for about 30 seconds, allowing the container lid to become an agitator that breaks up the formula for you.
Benefits of the Mixie bottle include:
- Easy travel (can I get a raised hand for all you formula feeding mamas out there?!)
- Simplified late night feedings (no fumbling around in the dark)
- Less clutter in the diaper bag (no need for that pack of formula)
- Easy clean up (it's all in the bottle!)
The mixie's airtight container and lid are the secret to this useful and time-saving design. If you're ready for simple and easy formula feeding, stop by The Baby Cubby to get your Mixie 4 oz. starter set. The Mixie gift set is quite the hit at baby showers, too!