If I were to pick one baby item that would totally be worth the splurge, it would be my stroller! Whether it's a jogger, a double, or something small and compact, a great versatile stroller is a mother's must-have!
Summer is the time I find myself most often toting my stroller in and out of the car, and up and down the streets, through parks, and on trails. It can be exhausting, not to mention, quite a workout! The UPPAbaby Cruz V2 Stroller might just be the answer.
With a weight limit from birth up to 50 pounds, this stroller grows and adapts right along with your baby. There's a bassinet option, as well as a forward and rear-facing toddler seat. There's also a giant basket to store all your extra treats and goodies (for your kiddo of course!) UPPAbaby has seriously thought of everything.
Some more of my favorite features of the UPPAbaby Cruz V2:
- Telescoping leather handlebar
- Rear-wheel breaks
- Stands up when folded
- One-hand recliner
- Lots of darling colors to choose from
- Includes rain and bug covers
- Compatible with infant car seats from several brands
- 21.5 pounds
Now, because it's good to know your options, the Nuna Mixx Stroller can also be a good choice for you. Again, with multiple classy colors and sleek leather accents, you won't be disappointed. The Mixx has a weight limit of 50 pounds, as well as a bassinet option, and an adjustable forward/rear-facing seat. The Nuna Mixx is a beautiful stroller that you and your child will love for years.
Features of the Nuna Mixx that I love:
- Flat-sleeper seat allows for plenty of space to sleep or stretch
- Opens easily with just one hand
- Large two-compartment storage basket
- Removable seat insert allows the use of a ventilated seatback in warm weather
- Super convenient, automatic quick-click fold lock and trolley function when folded
- 27 pounds
In all reality, you can't go wrong with either. Both would be great options for you and your child. Priced nearly identical, with so many similar features, and great benefits, you are sure to enjoy either for years of strolling along!