Meet Natasha: Our Rapping Dancing Queen
Natasha. Tasha. Tash. ^^She'll respond to any of the above :)
Natasha is one of our store supervisors here at The Baby Cubby and has been with the company since pretty much the dawn of time. She's worked here longer than any of the other Cubby Moms and she knows all the ins and outs of how the store functions, so whenever I have a question about how something works - Natasha is my girl! Tash has a beautiful little family! Her husband Ryan will be going to med school in the spring, so they will be moving out of state! (Which makes us all real sad, it's gonna be different around here without Natasha!!! :( ) Natasha and Ryan have an adorable little boy. Emmett is 1-year-old and he is the cutest thing ever!
Fun facts about Natasha:
- She is a die-hard Utah Utes football fan. - Ryan, Emmett, and Tasha have season tickets and they go to all the games.
- She doesn't think that chocolate and mint should go together. - Which, I think, is super weird.
- She loves to cook. (and eat!)
- If Michael Jackson was ever playing while you walked into our store, you can be sure Natasha was the one that turned it on.
- She likes to rap along to songs - but refused to give me a video! :P
- Dance was a huge part of her life for many years - and she is often caught dancing around the store ;)
- She says "In real life" a lot - As in, "I really want those Freshly Picked moccs for Emmett. Like in real life." - It makes us all laugh. :)
- Lemon is her favorite flavor of anything - especially lemon cake.
- She's a little obsessed with the color yellow. Seriously though.
- She loves traveling.
- Her favorite holiday is the 4th of July.
- And she loves Netflix.
I asked her some questions...
What's your favorite thing about working here?
The people I work with! I have made life long friends who I would consider family.
If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Anything to do with potatoes. I love them mashed, fried anything!
What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people smack on gum I think it is gross and rude, and when people tap their fingers on things, like they are waiting on something.
Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
If you could live in any TV show or movie which would it be?
Any of the old classic signing movies like 7 Brides for 7 Brothers, My Fair Lady, Singing in the Rain. There is something magical about how simple life was.
If you could be best friends with a celebrity, who would it be?
Beyonce! Love her, her music, and her dance moves!
Any irrational fears?
When drinks spill during meals
If you stop by our store you'll probably see her, and don't be afraid to say hi! Tash is great at connecting with people. She can talk about anything with anyone! We love her and we know you will too! #cubbymomsunite
'Till next time!