This travel stroller is an updated version of the TAVO and can be used from birth to 50 pounds. Let’s go over its features.
- The Nuna TAVO Next has a luxe leatherette, height-adjustable handlebar to suit any parent, and a glossy black frame.
- Its oversized extendable canopy provides both extreme coverage and multiple ventilation windows to keep tabs on your baby. We love the added flip-out eye shade and magnetic peek-a-boo window!
- Its no re-thread harness makes for easy adjustments, and the new MagneTech Secure Snap buckle is self-guiding and automatically locks into place.
- The TAVO Next has a super spacious seat for stretching and lounging. Its all-season feature keeps baby cozy in the winter and unsnaps to mesh in the summer. For added safety, the removable arm bar fits kids of all sizes. The seat also has a one-handed, four-position reclining backrest and adjustable calf support. Perfect for napping on the go!
- This travel stroller has a large, two-section storage basket with a hidden zipper compartment.
- It has progressive front wheel suspension and new rear wheel suspension technology, plus newly upgraded rear rubber tires.
- You can lock it into place with the simple, one-touch, rear-wheel braking system.
- You can create a travel system by attaching a Nuna PIPA series car seat with just a click—no adapters needed!
- It has a simple one-handed fold that collapses the frame into an accordion shape. It's extra compact thanks to the design of their fold-away axle. The TAVO Next stands upright when folded, you can even pull it in trolley mode.