Reindeer Poop DIY
What are the holidays without delicious themed treats?! Of course there are plenty of parties to attend, and days that you need something quick and easy to do with the kids, so what do you make?! Say hello to reindeer poop! These treats are obviously delicious year round, but why not make them festive and funny? Your kids (and party guests) will eat them up...literally!
One package Oreos One 8 oz package cream cheese softened Milk chocolate chips White chocolate chips
1. Crush 1 package of Oreo cookies in food processor
2. Mix one 8oz. Package softened cream cheese
3. Stir Together
4. Roll into little balls on cookie sheet and freeze for 30 minutes
5. Melt package of chocolate chips
6. After freezing, dip ball in melted chocolate
7. Cool in fridge for about 5 minutes
8. (Optional) Once cool, drizzle melted white chocolate on top
9. Cool and enjoy!
Are you already drooling? It's probably time to go grab all of the ingredients! And grab your kids too; they will love to help!
Written by: Alyssa Liston