Video: Strolling with the UPPAbaby MINU
The UPPAbaby MINU is perfect for on-the-go parents. Let's get into the amazing features of this travel stroller!
- We carry it in two different colors: Jake, which is all black, and Jordan, which is grey fabric with a silver frame. That's the one we're showing in the video below!
- It has a full-grain leather handlebar to give it a classy appearance and provide extra grip while you’re pushing it.
- The MINU has a ventilated canopy with a peekaboo window as well as an extendable, UPF 50+ sunshade.
- The MINU’s spacious seat holds children up to 50 lbs. Its multi-position recline allows your child to lay back for a nap on the go, or sit upright. To recline the seat, just squeeze the triggers on the buckle on the back of the seat and pull down. To bring it back up, simply pull the fabric straps on either side of the buckle.
- It has spring-action, all-wheel suspension to make sure your baby is comfortable while riding, as well as a large, easy-access basket for you to store diaper bags, groceries, or whatever you need!
- You can fold the MINU using just one hand and one smooth motion. Just press the footbreak and then slide the button on the handlebar to collapse it. To unfold it, just unclip the lock on the side of the frame and pull up on the handlebar.
- The entire stroller weighs just under 15 lbs, and even has a built-in carry handle and shoulder strap to tote it along with you. There’s also the option to use a Travel Bag backpack accessory to protect your MINU during air travel.
To see a more in-depth breakdown of this stroller, check out this blog post.