The Ultimate Beach Trip Packing List
Hey Ladies! Since Summer is here I wanted to dish on all of my favorite items to take if you're headed to the beach with your kiddos.
- First, you'll need something to pack in. The Birdling Weekender Diaper Bag is perfect. With it's 4 exterior pockets and 3 interior pockets, keeping organized is a breeze! Plus, just look at how cute it is!
- Salt Water Toddler Sandals are the greatest because they are made of quality leather but they also have a water resistant sealant making them perfect for the beach!
- Lulujo’s Turkish towels are the perfect blend of style and function. They're extra-large (60” x 40”), highly absorbent, and take up little space.
- If you're bringing kids toys are a must. Your kid can protect the shores and rescue lost sailors with the Coastguard Boat from Plantoys. It is great for play in water or on dry land.
- These Leather Mats by Gathre make for the perfect picnic. They are wipeable, foldable and waterproof.
Have fun soaking up the sun!
Written by: Natalie Gubler