Video: Britax Endeavours Infant Car Seat
The Britax Endeavours Infant Car Seat is designed for safety and mobility. It has tons of safety features, and can be used by babies between 4-35 pounds and up to 32 inches tall.
We’ll start by highlighting some aesthetic features:
- It has high quality fabrics and padding made with Nanotex technology. It’s made to resist stains, moisture and odor.
- It has a large, weatherproof canopy with a mesh peekaboo window for extra ventilation.
- The harness has 6 positions, with no re-threading necessary!
- It’s directly compatible with Britax strollers, like the B-Free, to give you an easy travel system.
Next we’ll go over the safety features they’ve included:
- The headrest contains Side Impact Protection to protect your baby’s head, neck, and torso.
- It comes with a base that has an industrial-strength steel frame. It also has a European belt path to install if you don’t use the base.
- The base has an adjustable recline with bubble indicators to help you install it properly, an anti-rebound bar, and their patented SafeCell technology. This area in the base compresses to reduce the force of a collision and divert crash energy away from your baby.
One of the best parts is that it can be installed three ways: LATCH with the base, seatbelt with the base, or without the base, using the European belt route. It suits any lifestyle or travel situation!
Check out the details of these installation methods in our video: