Video: Comparing the Bugaboo Donkey 3 v. UPPAbaby VISTA V2
How does the Bugaboo Donkey 3 measure up against an industry favorite, the UPPAbaby VISTA V2? Check out this video to see how these single-to-double strollers compare!
Let’s start off by going over the things they have in common:
- Both have telescoping handlebars with leather accenting for grip.
- Each stroller has an extendable sun canopy with a peekaboo window.
- The included seats are pretty similar. They both have a weight capacity of 50 pounds, a 360-degree rotating belly bar to make it easier to get your child in and out, and a no-rethread harness to make adjustments easy. Additionally, each of the seats recline and can face forward or backward.
- Both strollers have all-wheel suspension with foam filled tires. The Donkey 3’s wheels are slightly bigger—12 inches in back and 10 inches in front. The Vista’s wheels are 11 inches in back and 8 inches in front.
- Both strollers have pretty good maneuverability, but in double mode, the Bugaboo Donkey 3 is a little easier to turn because of how the seat weight is distributed.
- They both have foot brakes!
Now let’s touch on some of their differences.
- The VISTA V2 has a much larger storage basket underneath - it can hold up to 30 pounds! To make up for its smaller basket, the Donkey 3 comes with a separate small bag that attaches beside the seat in mono mode.
- The VISTA V2 has a height-adjustable canopy and adjustable footrest to accommodate your growing child.
- For double mode:
- The Donkey 3’s frame expands to the side for you to fit a bassinet or a second seat beside the other. In comparison, on the VISTA V2, you have to purchase separate adapters for the bottom of the frame to make it a double.
- With the configuration options in mind, it’s important to talk about what each of them come with in the single stroller package. Take a look at the video below to see how they compare with what comes in each box!
- The VISTA V2 has a more compact fold, and it’s a bit more convenient since you don’t have to remove the seats.