Video: Cybex Balios S Lux Stroller
The elegant Cybex Balios S Lux stroller delivers an agile, smooth ride, regardless of the terrain. Read on to see why the fold is one of our favorite parts!
This is a single stroller and right out of the box, you’ll get the frame and the removable seat. The package also includes a cup holder, a rain cover, and Cybex car seat adapters. Let's jump right into its features!
- The leatherette handlebar extends to four possible positions.
- The seat itself has an extendable canopy with a peekaboo window, and its bumper bar is also covered in a leatherette fabric. There is the option to recline to a flat lying position using the lever on the back of the seat. Its adjustable footrest makes your child more comfortable whether they’re sitting up or lying down!
- Because this is a modular stroller, you can have the seat facing you or facing the world. Simply push the grey buttons on either side of the seat to remove it and replace it until it clicks.
- Keep in mind that the included seat unit is designed for children at least 6 months old. If you want to use the Balios S Lux for a newborn, you can purchase a Cybex Infant Car Seat (like the Cloud Q) and attach it with the adapters that are included in the box.
- There is also the option to purchase a Cot S, which is Cybex’s stroller-compatible bassinet, for newborns. These options make the Balios S Lux a 3-in-1 travel system!
- This stroller has all-wheel suspension and puncture-proof wheels, ensuring a smooth ride on any terrain. The front wheels lock and unlock for if you want them to swivel or not. The spacious basket can carry up to 11 pounds, whether you’re picking up some groceries or just storing a diaper bag.
One of the coolest features (and probably my favorite thing about the Balios S Lux) is that you can fold it with just one hand! But don't take my word for it—see the full tutorial in our video: