Video: Doona Liki Trike S5
Get a load of Doona Liki Trike S5, which is the world’s most compact folding trike. Have a kid between 10 months and 3 years old? This might just be their new best friend.
In addition to the fully-assembled Liki Trike S5, this package is one step above the S3. It includes a premium storage bag, sleek wooden handlebars, and a travel bag! Let's get into more of its features.
- The Liki Trike weighs in at just under 15 pounds, so it’s easy to carry and store. It has a weight capacity of about 44 pounds.
- It has sleek, urban design, offering maximum functionality and comfort.
- The parent control bar’s height can be adjusted, and the protective belly bar is great to keep the littlest kids safe!
- It has a foldable UV-protection canopy, a backrest, and high durability soft-ride wheels.
- For any adjustments that need to be made, there are red release buttons on various parts of the bike. We’ll get more into that in a little bit!
Its incredible fold makes the Liki Trike ideal for travel. It fits easily in the trunk of your car or in an airplane’s overhead bin, especially with the help of the travel bag.
What makes the Liki Trike so unique is that there are some small adjustments you can make to either keep control as a parent, or give more control to your child. Let’s go over each of those modes!
- To start off, it has a dual steering system. You can control the steering with the parent bar and keep the child handlebars stationary. To give your child more independence for steering, just remove the belly bar and then pull up on the ring of the steering column to engage handlebar steering.
- You can easily change from footrests to pedals, and the wheels also have two settings. You can keep them engaged so your child controls the speed of the bike, or you can flip the red tab to disengage them, so they can still pedal but you have control as a parent.
- Lastly, there are two backrest options. The full backrest is great for younger kids who need the security of the belly bar. You can remove it with a screwdriver. Then you can attach a second, shorter backrest for older kids.
Take a look at these features, including a demo of how to fold it, in this video: