Video: Ergobaby 360 Carrier
The Ergobaby 360 Carrier offers lumbar support and every carry position for yours and your baby's comfort—from nap time at the market or together time at the museum, you'll enjoy being hands free!
The 360 Carrier can be used for babies from 12-45 pounds. As a note, for babies under 12 pounds, this carrier needs the infant insert, which is sold separately.
What's so great about these carriers is that they're ergonomically designed to cradle your baby in a natural sitting position and to evenly distribute your baby's weight between your hips and shoulders. That makes them super comfortable for you as a parent! Let's cover some of the 360 Carrier's best features:
- The 360 offers every carry possible position to suit your lifestyle: front facing you, front facing out, a hip carry, and a back carry.
- The waist belt has lumbar support for extra comfort, and is made with a buckle with a safety strap.
- The adjustable, padded shoulder straps can be worn regularly or with a crossbody design.
- The seat itself has two settings - you can use the black buttons when your baby faces inward, and the grey buttons when they face outward.
- Another bonus is that the 360 Carrier is machine washable, and it includes a zip-out sun or rain hood to protect your baby’s head.
Take a look at our demonstrations of each of the carrying positions: