We love the Ergobaby Aura Wrap for babywearing because being close to mom's heartbeat calms a baby like nothing else. Their grey stripes wrap is easy and ideal for beginners.
Let's get into some of its features!
- The Aura is suitable for babies from 8-25 pounds.
- This wrap is made with viscose, a soft fabric that won’t irritate your little one’s sensitive skin. It’s thin and breathable so it will keep you and your baby cool. This wrap is the perfect amount of soft and stretchy, while also being secure and supportive.
- It’s made using color-coded stitching that guides you as you wrap it, so it’s simple to put on and take off.
- We carry it in a couple of different colors, including the grey stripes and the sage option.
- One size fits most adults, and it’s machine washable!
- The Aura Wrap is even made with a sewn-in pouch for you to fold and store it in when you’re not using it.
To learn how to put it on, watch our demonstration video below: