Video: Ergobaby Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh Carrier
Ergobaby's all-in-one, newborn-ready Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh Carrier has all the carry positions plus ultimate ventilation to keep you and your baby cooler. which can be used for babies between 7-45 pounds.
The Ergobaby brand makes carriers that are ergonomically designed to cradle your baby in a natural sitting position and to evenly distribute baby's weight between your hips and shoulders. This ensures that they're comfortable for you as a parent too. Let's get into the Omni 360's unique features:
- First off, it has all four possible carry positions (front facing in, front facing out, hip, and back) plus additional ventilation to keep both you and your baby cooler.
- This carrier grows with your baby, doesn’t require an additional infant insert, and has a personalized fit. There are velcro tabs on the inside of the waist belt, which you will adjust based on your baby’s weight.
- The neck cushion is adjustable for proper head support. For newborn babies, you can fold it inward and fasten it with the buttons, and as they grow, you can fold it outward and choose one of the button height positions.
- The seat itself has two settings - simply adjust the grey sliding positioner when switching your baby from facing inward to outward.
- There is a zip-out, snap-on weather hood to protect your baby’s head.
- For you as the parent, the waist belt offers lumbar support for extra back comfort, and the crossable shoulder straps offer a more customized fit.
- It comes with a detachable zip-up pouch for storing items that you need to have handy, like your cell phone or keys.
- In terms of care, this carrier is machine washable, but make sure to hang it dry!
Take a look at the video below to see a demonstration of how to wear it in each possible position!