Spring has sprung, which means it's time to start dreaming about basking in the sun and chasing after beach babies. Summer vacations are right around the corner, and as all parents know, packing for the little ones can be overwhelming. That's why we have done the hard work for you and compiled a list of vacation must-have's.
Your Beach Baby's Bag
Ju-Ju-Be Legacy Be Right Back Hybrid Diaper Bag is the perfect beach bag to tote around all of that baby gear! The nautical print is perfect for a sunny, ocean vacation!
- Swim Diapers & Wipes (bring extras!)
- Swimsuit & Extra outfit(s)
Salt Water Sandals: These sandals are water friendly, feet friendly, and sun friendly. They will take baby, toddlers, kids, and adults throughout the summer and beyond!
- Hooded Towel: Our Little Unicorn Hooded Towel comes in 5 adorable prints! These are great for keeping kiddos warm at the beach or the pool when you can get a little chill after all that swimming!
- Changing pad for quick beach changes without the sandy mess: DockAtot's are perfect for this. They also make great nappers for those long beach days!
- Water & Sand Toys
- Sippy Cup: Our Skip Hop ZOO Straw Bottles are super cute. Your beach babes will be sure to love our shark print!
- If you're formula feeding, Mixie Baby Bottles! These things will save your life. Just store the formula in the bottom, water in the bottle, and then pop up the bottom and shake to mix!
- Play Yard: If you have your hands full or need a convenient place for your beach babe to snooze, pack a Play Yard! The Nuna Sena or Sena Mini folds up like an umbrella and can be set up in less than one minute!
Mom's and Dad's Bag
- Swimsuit & Extra Outfit(s)
- Plastic Bags (for wet suits, towels & garbage)
- Waterproof Camera
- Snacks (For a list of easy to pack, family friendly snacks go here)
- Cooler with drinks for the whole family
If you are flying to you destination, don't fret! All baby gear flies FREE. Plus, check out our Newborn Travel Guide & Checklist for a great list of what you'll need for flying! But, don't shy away from bringing your bulky baby items with you (especially if they will make your trip easier). Your stroller, carseat, play yard (and any other baby items) can be checked for free when you check in for your flight. Some parents prefer to bring their stroller along with them if they have long layovers. Your flight attendant will store your stroller as a checked carry on and it will be available to you immediately upon landing.
Wherever you go this summer, we hope you have a wonderful time making memories as a family!
Written by Lindsay Helm