The first dipper of its kind, NumNum is a baby’s first step to self-feeding. The innovative design makes it easier to use than a spoon because there’s no right or wrong way to hold it. That means less mess for parents while baby develops the fine motor skills necessary to graduate to the spoon.
- The revolutionary new first step to self-feeding
- The NumNum is sold in a two-pack
- Its innovative design makes it easier to use than a spoon because there's no right or wrong way to hold it.
- The NumNum head (one for thinner first foods and the other for thicker first foods) grabs just enough for baby while leaving very little mess.
- Over time, your baby will begin scooping the food, an indication he or she is ready for the spoon.