Nuna CUDL Carrier
Nuna CUDL Carrier
Parenting can be intimidating—wearing a carrier shouldn’t be. CUDL makes it easy to keep baby close and secure, all while keeping your hands free. Say hello to four new magnetic buckles that make securing on-the-go quick and simple. And just like that you are ready in a snap.
It’s comfortable and customizable with breathable mesh fabric and padded shoulder and waist straps. Every position in CUDL offers your growing child ergonomic positioning to keep spine and hip development healthy. Keep baby facing in and snuggled up starting with an integrated infant booster for newborns, which then easily unzips as your child grows.
You’ve got this. CUDL is designed so you can adjust and put it on alone, no helpers needed. When baby wants to sight-see their world, have them face out or switch to back carry mode for growing toddlers.
- Red Dot Product Design Winner 2020
- Recommended for Newborns up to 3 years; 8-35 lbs.
- 4-in-1 - Four carry positions that encourage healthy hip and spine development: Newborn mode, Facing in, Facing out, Back carry
- Integrated infant booster - with covered, locking zippers to ensure soft and safe use with babies under 4 months
- Head support can fold down or be removed as baby grows
- MagneTech Secure Snap™--the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place, ensuring an easy and secure attachment
- All-over comfort - Experience even distribution of baby’s weight thanks to padded shoulder straps and a wide secure waist belt
- Mercerized cotton* is silky-smooth for an extra level of comfort while being durable
- Versatile waistband - adjustable from 24 to 57-inches
- Adjustable yoke keeps shoulder straps connected and comfortable
- Innovative leg openings adjust to customize fit for smaller babies
- Warm weather-ready, mesh fabrics allow air to flow and attached hood shades baby from the sun
- Storage pocket for out-the-door hands-free essentials
- Machine washable - Toss in a removable bib, or your entire CUDL whenever a refresher is needed
- Made with better-for-baby OEKO-TEX®FABRIC - Verified in an independent laboratory and tested for harmful substances
- Includes two GOTS™-certified organic cotton bibs
- Hip Healthy - when used as instructed in the manual
- Nuna is proud to support the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI) a global leader in the fight against hip dysplasia as a member of their Research Partnership Program
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping applies to standard shipping orders over $25 within the continental U.S.A. Unfortunately, orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or APO/FPO addresses do not qualify for free shipping.
Large furniture items that must ship as freight such as cribs, gliders and dressers have a separate furniture delivery fee.
Free 5-7 days shipping is available on every order over $25 (excluding taxes and shipping fees) in the continental U.S.A. If you are in need of expedited shipping, the cost will be dependent upon your area and how fast you are wanting it shipped to you. You can get a shipping quote in your cart at checkout.
For standard shipping, FedEx and USPS have up to 5-7 business days to deliver your order. However, most items arrive within 3-5 business days.
To track your package, follow one of the links below:
United States Postal Service (USPS) Tracking: https://m.usps.com/m/TrackConfirmAction
FedEx Tracking: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track