Pebble Pure Mattress - Misty
Pebble Pure Mattress - Misty
A comfortable and safe night of sleep is ahead with the Pebble Pure Mattress! Each of these two mattress systems will give parents peace of mind knowing their baby is sleeping on a mattress that is eco-friendly and safe to use. The dual-sided mattress has one side that is gentle and provides support for comfortable and safe sleep for your new little babe. The other side is more supple for that growing toddler. There is no need to buy a mattress cover or any sheets; the pebbled cover is easy to unzip and can be machine washed. Everyone is sure to have a great night of sleep!
Why Parents Love the Nook Sleep Systems Pebble Pure Mattress
- 100% organic
- Cover can be machine washed
Why Children Love the Nook Sleep Systems Pebble Pure Mattress
- Mattress core
- Removable cover
- Hypoallergenic and chemical-free materials
- Packaging and manufacturing processes are free of toxins and harsh chemicals
- No more 2 a.m. wake-up calls from an uncomfortable baby. Natural fibers wick away moisture to help your baby maintain a consistent body temperature.
- No accessory mattress pad or sheets are required or recommended
- A core made from certified organic coconut coir that is both naturally anti-microbial and liquid resistant. The added talalay natural latex layer adds comfort without compromising baby’s health
- Nook is a toxic chemical-free zone. We use certified organic wool to create a fire barrier without dangerous chemicals
Material and Care
- Core materials: coconut coir, natural latex foam, organic wool
- Cover materials: eucalyptus, organic cotton, zinc, easy-close nylon zipper
- Machine wash cover alone in cold water with a mild detergent, and then tumble dry
- Do not use fabric softener or chlorine bleach
Dimensions and Product Weight
- 25 lbs
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping applies to standard shipping orders over $25 within the continental U.S.A. Unfortunately, orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or APO/FPO addresses do not qualify for free shipping.
Large furniture items that must ship as freight such as cribs, gliders and dressers have a separate furniture delivery fee.
Free 5-7 days shipping is available on every order over $25 (excluding taxes and shipping fees) in the continental U.S.A. If you are in need of expedited shipping, the cost will be dependent upon your area and how fast you are wanting it shipped to you. You can get a shipping quote in your cart at checkout.
For standard shipping, FedEx and USPS have up to 5-7 business days to deliver your order. However, most items arrive within 3-5 business days.
To track your package, follow one of the links below:
United States Postal Service (USPS) Tracking: https://m.usps.com/m/TrackConfirmAction
FedEx Tracking: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track