Silver Cross Reef Stroller
Silver Cross Reef Stroller
Suburban, stylish, sustainable – say hello to Reef, the new multi-terrain stroller system from Silver Cross. This stroller is as refined as it is functional, offering the ultimate in baby comfort no matter where your adventures take you.
Newborn-ready straight out of the box, Reef has been crafted from materials that look and feel luxurious yet stand up to everyday life. With features including enhanced four-wheel suspension, it will take you and your little one from park to pavement in a breeze.
Why Parents Love the Silver Cross Reef Stroller
- Its simple side-button release lets you switch between parent and world-facing modes with one hand.
- Its enhanced suspension let you tackle busy streets and tight corners.
- One-handed, free-standing fold allows it to stand independently on its four wheels when folded, keeping the leather handle clean and free.
- Make it a travel system by easily attaching compatible car seats with simple adapters.
Why Children Love the Silver Cross Reef Stroller
- It has best-in-class maneuverability and enhanced suspension.
- Strolls with Bassinet*, Newborn Pod*, rear-facing seat, forward-facing seat, or as a travel system with *infant car seat and adapters. (*sold separately)
- Adjustable calf support and multi-recline seat positions offer a fully flat recline for extra comfort.
- Reversible Seat unit with Genius Harness System
- Stroller Canopy
- UPF 50+ Sun Sail
- Shopping Basket
- Bumper Bar
- Rain Cover
- Best in class maneuverability and enhanced suspension, with large, puncture-proof, multi-terrain tires that are surrounded by springs
- Genius™ harness system with magnetic buckle
- Adjustable calf support and multi-recline seat positions for a fully flat recline
- Sustainable outer fabrics woven exclusively with yarn from recycled plastic bottles
- Vegan leather handle that never touches the floor when folded – ideal for public transport
- Included UPF50+ Sun Sail attaches directly to the hood for instant shade
- Large, easy-to-access basket with 11 lbs capacity
- One-handed fold – perfect for getting in and out of the car
- Freestanding Fold - stands independently on its own four wheels without the handle touching the floor
- Sustainable Fabrics - outer fabrics woven exclusively with yarn from recycled plastic bottles – there are 35 bottles in the seat unit
- One-hand adjustable headrest and harness to switch between positions at the push of a button
- 5-in-1 Stroller System - Use from birth straight out of the box with the seat in rear-facing, lie-flat mode or with additional accessories like the Newborn Pod, Compact Bassinet, or even as a travel system with an infant car seat (with adapters). Then, onto forward-facing mode as your child grows!
- Birth to 55 lbs
- Basket: 11 lbs
- Chassis : 17.6 lbs
- Seat Unit with canopy and bumper bar: 9.9 lbs
- Total weight: 27.5 lbs
- Folded 28” L x 24” W x 12” H
- Unfolded 33” L x 24” W x 39-44” H (Depending on handle height from ground. Can be extended min 39", max 44")
- Folding Bassinet
- Newborn Pod
- Bassinet Stand
- Mobile Phone Holder
- Universal Car Seat Adapters
- Snack Tray
- Ride-on Board
- Seat Liner
- Optima Travel Bag
- Diaper Bag
- Cup Holder
- Bug Net
Compatible Car Seats (with Universal Adapter)
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping applies to standard shipping orders over $95 within the continental U.S.A. Unfortunately, orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or APO/FPO addresses do not qualify for free shipping.
Large furniture items that must ship as freight such as cribs, gliders and dressers have a separate furniture delivery fee.
Free 5-7 days shipping is available on every order over $95 (excluding taxes and shipping fees) in the continental U.S.A. If you are in need of expedited shipping, the cost will be dependent upon your area and how fast you are wanting it shipped to you. You can get a shipping quote in your cart at checkout.
For standard shipping, FedEx and USPS have up to 5-7 business days to deliver your order. However, most items arrive within 3-5 business days.
To track your package, follow one of the links below:
United States Postal Service (USPS) Tracking: https://m.usps.com/m/TrackConfirmAction
FedEx Tracking: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track