Video: Baby Jogger City Mini GT2
The Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 single is the upgraded version of the City Mini, so you get all of those base features as well as a few more to amp up your stroller!
As always, this Baby Jogger stroller is made to be durable and last you as long as you need it to. Let's get into some of its features:
- The City Mini GT2 has a weight capacity of 65 pounds.
- The adjustable handlebar suits users of all heights with simple buttons on the sides.
- The side of the frame includes a handbrake—perfect for sandal wearers!
- It has an extra large canopy to shield your child from the weather. The magnetic peek-a-boo windows keep baby in your line of sight!
- The padded, vented seat reclines to a near-flat position. Combined with the adjustable calf support, it’s great for naps on-the-go.
- If you add a City GO Infant Car Seat using the included City GO adapters, you can create a reliable travel system for a newborn. You can also purchase adapters for other brands’ car seats!
- The mid-sized basket has elastic edges to make storing things easy! It can hold up to 15 pounds.
- 8.5-inch all-terrain air rubber tires with all-wheel suspension provide a smooth, comfortable ride. You can even lock the front wheel as needed.
- You can also customize your City Mini GT2 with accessories like a Bassinet, Glider Board, Parent Console, Child's Tray, and more. Any of these can be purchased separately!
One of the best parts of Baby Jogger strollers is how easily they fold using just one hand. All you have to do is pull up on the labeled fold handle and let the frame collapse. Make sure that the auto-lock lever clicks into place. From here, you can use the carry handle to tote it, or just place the stroller upright in a standing position to store it!