Britax Breakdown: A Look at Some Cubby Favorites
If you've shopped for a car seat in our store before, you've likely heard Cubby Moms rave about Britax and their leading-edge car seats! Today, we're weighing the pros and cons between a few of our top picks to help you determine which will be the best fit for your family and lifestyle.
- ClickTight installation makes this convertible car seat easy-peasy to install.
- Side impact protection PLUS provides an advanced layer of protection, while an energy-absorbing foam headrest is designed to keep your child’s head and neck extra secure.
- The reinforced steel frame is extremely durable and provides even more peace of mind.
- Anti-rebound bar helps stabilize your car seat and minimize movement in the event of an accident.
- A 7-position recline with an automatic level indicator gives you plenty of options to keep baby comfortable.
- The clever EZ-Buckle System keeps buckles and straps out of your way when placing your child in the car seat.
- According to customer reviews, this car seat may not be the best fit for newborns.
- The reinforced steel frame adds some hefty weight weighing in at 29.4 lbs. That's not necessarily a bad thing. In fact, typically, the heavier a car seat is, the safer it is as well. But if you need to transfer your car seat from a vehicle often, its weight may be viewed as a con.
The Boulevard ClickTight with Anti-Rebound Bar is great for anyone who wants a breezy car seat installation and superior safety features. It is also certified for aircraft travel should you want to take it on vacation with you, though it is on the heavier side.
- Grows with your child from toddler to big kid and easily transitions from harness to booster by simply tucking buckles and straps safely within the seat.
- Features a one-hand harness and headrest adjustment.
- The energy-absorbing shell and foam-lined headrest protect a child’s head, neck, and torso.
- There are 4 cup and snack holders. Always a big hit with the kiddos.
- A patented V-shaped tether with staged-release stitches helps to slow and reduce forward movement during a crash.
- Honestly, in my research, I noticed that customers really don't have a lot of bad things to say about the Grow With You ClickTight, apart from the fact that it is large (since it's designed for an older child) but generally, people are satisfied with this car seat.
Anyone searching for a car seat option to accommodate your older kiddos. It's spacious and comfy and will last for years to come.
One4Life All-In-One with Anti-Rebound Bar
- Grows with your child for 10 years by converting from a rear-facing infant seat to a forward-facing 5-point harness, to a high-back belt-positioning booster.
- Easy to install with ClickTight Technology.
- Built-in cooling channels and ventilated mesh improve airflow, keeping your child comfortable.
- It has 9 reclining options with easy-to-read indicator.
- It's easy to remove the cover for cleaning.
- Because it's designed to accommodate older children, it's another rather heavy car seat weighing in at 30 lbs.
- It's not the most slender car seat, which may make it harder to install in certain vehicles.
The One4Life All-In-One with Anti-Rebound Bar is perfect for anyone who doesn't want to have to worry about upgrading to a different car seat every couple of years.
B-Free & Endeavours Travel System
- Stroller features 7-storage pockets to bring everything you need.
- All-terrain rubber tires mean you never have to worry about a flat.
- One-hand fold design easily closes the stroller in seconds.
- Car seat has an ergonomic handle that is comfortable to carry.
- Extra-large canopy protects your little one from the sun and rain.
- The contoured shell provides a comfortable, safe fit for your child.
- In general, Britax infant car seats typically have a more narrow and deeper shell, meaning they may not be the best fit for some babies.
Anyone who wants to take the guesswork out of car seat and stroller compatibility. The B-Free Car Seat & Endeavours Stroller pair nicely together to help you easily navigate through life as a parent.