"Sew Cute" Heart Pouch Valentines
When I was a kid, my favorite part of Valentine’s Day was making the valentine receptacle that would house the collection of valentines my classmates gave to me. Our teachers would hold a contest where several awards were given for the best receptacle, the most creative one, etc. My favorite receptacle of all time was this huge robot I made; I named her Roberta. Even though the receptacle was my favorite part, there would be no point to it without valentines!!My favorite valentines are the ones you can shove full of special surprises—candies, notes, and more! We make it easy with our Sew Cute Heart Pouch printable!
You will need the following supplies:
- Heart printable
- Single Hole punch
- Fun-sized candy or small toys
- Color the printable – get creative!
- Cut the hearts out
- Line up two hearts and punch holes along the edges
- Weave yarn through the two hearts to make a pouch
- Place fun-sized candy or small toys in the pouch
- Give your perfect valentines to your favorite people