Video: Comparing Britax B-Safe Ultra v. Endeavours
Take a gander at the B-Safe Ultra and the Endeavours infant car seats! These two Britax car seats are structurally almost identical, so in this video we'll cover their amazing safety features, as well as some notable differences.
- They’re both made with high quality fabrics and padding made to resist stains, moisture and odor. The fabric color options vary between the two.
- Both of them come with a removable infant insert for newborns.
- They both have extra large canopies, but the B-Safe Ultra is made of a microfiber fabric, whereas the Endeavours is more weatherproof fabric and includes a ventilation window.
- The harnesses have 6 positions, with no re-threading necessary, and the headrests have built-in Side Impact Protection to protect your baby’s head, neck, and torso.
- They’re both directly compatible with Britax strollers, like the B-Free, to give you an easy travel system.
- These car seats both come with a base that has an industrial-strength steel frame, an adjustable recline with bubble indicators, and SafeCell technology in case of a crash. The main difference is that the Endeavours base comes with an anti-rebound bar and the B-Safe Ultra does not.
- Each base can be installed using the vehicle seatbelt or the soft-structure retracting LATCH connectors. That being said, both car seats have a European belt path if you decide not to use the base for installation.
- In terms of price, the Endeavours ($299.99) car seat and base costs about $60 more than the B-Safe Ultra ($239.99).
See these similarities and differences side-by-side in this video: