The Tobbles Neo is not your typical stacking toy. These easy-to-grip spheres stack, topple, spin, balance, wobble, tilt, and wiggle! Stack them up, piece them together, and knock it over. Your little one will love this new way of stacking!
- 6 vibrant, weighted pieces in a variety of colors
- Stacking base
- Innovative creative play matched with modern design
- For sensory exploration, fine motor skills, coordination, visual spatial acuity
- Dynamic play potential
- Physics interplays with design perfection
- Dual-color, unique grippable texture, playful curves enliven tactile experiences
- Ideal for busy, curious children & beloved by playful adults
- A design-savvy, functional conversation piece
- Highest quality construction
- Made of strong ABS plastic
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping applies to standard shipping orders over $95 within the continental U.S.A. Unfortunately, orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or APO/FPO addresses do not qualify for free shipping.
Large furniture items that must ship as freight such as cribs, gliders and dressers have a separate furniture delivery fee.
Free 5-7 days shipping is available on every order over $95 (excluding taxes and shipping fees) in the continental U.S.A. If you are in need of expedited shipping, the cost will be dependent upon your area and how fast you are wanting it shipped to you. You can get a shipping quote in your cart at checkout.
For standard shipping, FedEx and USPS have up to 5-7 business days to deliver your order. However, most items arrive within 3-5 business days.
To track your package, follow one of the links below:
United States Postal Service (USPS) Tracking: https://m.usps.com/m/TrackConfirmAction
FedEx Tracking: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track
When the parents get excited you know it’s good!
Perfect toy for my sons 6mo hands. It will grow with him and he will continue to discover different ways to play. Right now he loves to put it in his mouth and hold each peice!
Tobbles are fun, fun, fun
My 2 year old loves this toy and he will sit and play with it forever. It’s a good toy for stacking but it also teaches cause and effect and problem solving.