Nuna RAVA Convertible Car Seat
Nuna RAVA Convertible Car Seat
Why Parents Love the Nuna RAVA Convertible Car Seat
- Easy installation designed to reduce error
- 50 lbs rear-facing weight capacity
- Steel frame and SIP pods for added safety
Why Children Love the Nuna RAVA Convertible Car Seat
- Comfortable, breathable fabric
- Multiple recline positions for perfect riding comfort
- Up to 2 inches more leg room in rear-facing mode
- Nuna RAVA Convertible Car Seat
- Dual flip-open cup holders
- Set of LATCH guides
- Infant head and body inserts
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Reveal + Open True Tension door for easy installation
- Advanced safety technology makes installation swift, secure and straightforward
- SIP (Side Impact Protection) pods to absorb energy in the event of a crash
- All steel frame and reinforced belt path
- 10 position adjustable head support and harness height
- No-rethread 2-position crotch buckle
- 10-position recline
- Breathable knit fabrics to create a comfy climate (machine washable)
- FAA certified for aircraft use
- Rear-facing mode accommodates children up to a whopping 50 lbs!
- Laid back legroom gives up to 2 inches more leg room rear facing, and extra support for forward facing riders
- Colored belt path indicators help decrease risk of user error
- Unique Simply™ secure installation
- Removable infant head and body inserts for babies 5-11 lbs
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable!) knit fabric for a comfy climate
- Lower Anchors (LATCH)
- Nuna's preferred installation method is the vehicle seat belt as it eliminates confusion of when to switch from Lower Anchors to Vehicle Seat Belt, fits more vehicle makes, and fits more seating positions.
- Rear-Facing Mode
- With vehicle seat belt: 5–50 lbs
- With lower anchors (LATCH): 5-35 lbs
- Either method: 49 in. or less, suggested usage at least 2 years of age
- Forward-Facing Mode
- With vehicle seat belt: 25–65 lb.
- With lower anchors (LATCH): 25-40 lb.
- Forward facing either method: 49 in. or less, suggested usage 2 years of age or older
Weight & Dimensions
- 27.2 lbs
- 16" L x 19" W x 25" H
- Seat pad: Machine wash on cold, lay flat, air dry. Do not use abrasives or bleach
- Plastic and harness straps: Wipe with a damp cloth, air dry.
Car Seat Return and Shipping Policy
Car Seat Returns
Due to safety concerns, opened car seats are FINAL sale. We cannot take back a car seat once it has been opened since there would be no way to know if it had been in an accident. If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
Car Seat Shipping
Free Shipping applies to standard shipping orders over $95 within the continental U.S.A. Unfortunately, orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or APO/FPO addresses do not qualify for free shipping.
Large furniture items that must ship as freight such as cribs, gliders and dressers have a separate furniture delivery fee.
Free 5-7 days shipping is available on every order over $95 (excluding taxes and shipping fees) in the continental U.S.A. If you are in need of expedited shipping, the cost will be dependent upon your area and how fast you are wanting it shipped to you. You can get a shipping quote in your cart at checkout.
For standard shipping, FedEx and USPS have up to 5-7 business days to deliver your order. However, most items arrive within 3-5 business days.
To track your package, follow one of the links below:
United States Postal Service (USPS) Tracking: https://m.usps.com/m/TrackConfirmAction
FedEx Tracking: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track